Participants are kindly requested to register individually by On-line registration. All participants are required to register through the AIRS 2017 online registration system or submit a printable version of the registration form. At least one author must register if the paper is adopted as a presentation. Participants are advised to register in advance (By Sep 30, 2017) to receive the Early Bird-Registration discount. Please read carefully the registration guidelines
On site Registration : USD 700
* For Visa Support, pelase send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* All registrants will be entitled to attend all scientific program (plenary session, oral presentation,
poster presentation), social program (conference banquet, closing ceremony), a USB proceedings and name badge.
* If you need assistance to get tourism service, please send email to email@example.com in advance.
1) For online registration, please click the button below. Please make sure to sign-up to registration form before the payment.
2)Students are requested to submit a valid student ID to verify their status with the Secretariat. Verification
document can be submitted in file format during the online registration, by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
Method of Payment
Your registration will be completed upon receipt of your full payment.
(Only overseas-issued credit card can use. *Korea-issued credit card can not use.)
1) Credit Card Online Payment
Visa, Master Card, American Express, JCB and China Union Pay will be accepted.
2) Bank Wire Transfer
A direct bank transfer should be made to the following account.
• Bank Name: NH BANK (NONGHYUP)
• Swift Code: NACFKRSEXXX
• Account Holder: Nuri-Communication co., ltd
• Account Number: 301-0124-9699-31
• Bank Address: 75, Chung Jeongro-1gu, Seoul, Korea
• Wire transfer should be followed by a copy of bank remittance.
• All service charges for remittance must be borne by the registrant. In the case of short payments, you will be
required to pay the balance at the on-site registration desk.
• Please note that the fee must be transferred under the registrant's name and must be stated on the receipt.
• Cancellation must be notified to the Secretariat by e-mail (email@example.com) or fax (+82-64-746-9317).
• All refunds will be made after the Conference for administrative reasons.
• All service charges and administrative fees of the credit card companies, or the bank will be deducted from the
• Please refer to the following date for cancellation.
|Until Oct. 22||From Oct. 23, 2017|
|Full registration fee will be refunded after deducted the service charges.||Full registration fee will not be refunded.|
•All service charges and administrative fees will be deducted from the refund amount.
Invitation Letter for Visa Application
• As Jeju Island is designated as no-visa entry area by government, it is highly recommended reading visa
information page on this website.
•If Registrants have any difficulties with their visa, they should contact the conference secretariat. Also registrants
need a notarized invitation letter or an original copy of letter, they can request it to AIRS 2017 Secretariat.
• AIRS 2017 Secretariat can request an additional fee and a copy of passport and identification to issue invitation
letter for visa permission.
•The participants are advised to carry their passports on them at all times because the passports may be needed to
check in hotels, book airline tickets, and change money.
• For more information, please read bellowed Visa Information
|Abstract submission deadline||15 Jul 2017|
|Paper submission deadline||19 Jul 2017|
|Posters and demos submission deadline||19 Jul 2017|
|Notification of acceptance||16 Aug 2017|
|Camera ready||9 Sep 2017|
|Early-bird registration closes||30 Sep 2017|
|Normal registration closes||31 Oct 2017|
|On-site registration||1 - 24 Nov 2017|
|Pre-conference(Asia Data Week)||20 - 22 Nov 2017|
|AIRS 2017 conference||22 - 24 Nov 2017|